Season 3 Episode 1 - Application of Products in the Construction Industry and Upcoming Events
Tony opens the Episode one of season three of the Pure Safety Podcast focused on the trends and challenges faced by workers in the construction industry.
Judd Perner joins segment two with Tony discussing how customer feedback influences the innovation of products in the marketplace and common construction applications and products.
Jocelyn brings the episode to a close highlighting a new product launch, recommended educational webinars that PSG is sponsoring and some upcoming industry events to mark your calendar for! Upcoming Events:
- How to 100% Tie-Off Safely Webinar by ISHN on March 11: Register
- Why Everyone Needs a Drops Prevention Program Webinar by COB on March 26: Register
- ASSP Conference on June 23: RSVP
- Safety & Health Expo in UK on May 19: RSVP
Speaking of events, the SpringUp Promo will be coming to a close soon.Call your local distributor to take advantage today!
In this episode:
- Interview with Tony (begins at 00:48 minutes)
- Interview with Judd Perner (4:35)
- Industry News, featuring Jocelyn Durant (20:32)