Note: Applicable taxes extra. Private/onsite classes available.
This 16-hour Guardian SRL Technician Training course is designed for those individuals who will be repairing, inspecting, and re-certifying Guardian Self Retracting Devices/Lanyards/Lifelines (SRD/SRL) and are currently employed by a Pure Safety Group Authorized Repair Center (ARC) or Authorized Distributor.
- OSHA, ANSI, manufacturer, and all applicable regulations regarding the proper inspection, care, maintenance, storage, and documentation of Fall Protection equipment.
- Proper procedures and documentation of Guardian SRDs.
- ARC requirements for operation, quality control, and remote re-certification.
- Hands-on disassembly, reassembly, testing, and quality assurance of ALL repairable SRD/SRLs.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to demonstrate at a competent level
- Proper inspection and documentation of Fall Protection equipment.
- Explain theory of operation of Guardian SRDs.
- Demonstrate disassembly and inspection process.
- Demonstrate reassembly and functional test.
- Demonstrate required testing procedures.
- Perform quality assurance inspection.
Participants will receive:
- Competent Equipment Inspector wall certificate and photo wallet card.
- Authorized SRL Repair Technician wall certificate and photo wallet card.
- Illustrated color step-by-step repair instruction manuals for reference.
- Flash drive containing manuals, part lists, and other necessary documentation.
- Hotline access to Guardian corporate repair staff.
- Higher visibility to field users of the equipment in need of repair.
- Discount code to be used towards purchase of required tools/equipment/materials/parts.
To register online, choose an available date under "Upcoming Courses" on this page.
You will be billed later, once your registration is confirmed.
To schedule a private class for your organization, or for any other training questions, contact our Training Department.