Note: Applicable taxes extra. Private/onsite classes available.
This instructional course is designed for those who are new or experienced in Fall Protection and are looking to begin or enhance their knowledge of recognizing and mitigating fall hazards. Although structured, each of these instructional courses can be specialized to the equipment, environment, or fall hazards that are present in the specific work environment. This course is also suited to be held in either a classroom setting or jobsite.
In some locations, one of our state-of-the-art “drop test” demonstration trucks can be added to this course for a more realistic understanding of fall forces and the serious outcomes of falling.
- Fall Hazard identification (ABC’s).
- OSHA rules of when Fall Protection is required.
- Selection, inspection, and donning of body harnesses, lanyards, and SRLs.
- Fall related statistics and forces that affect the worker.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to demonstrate an increased knowledge of:
- The fundamentals of the ABCs of Fall Protection.
- The requirements for using Fall Protection.
- Fall Protection equipment selection.
- Proper inspection, care, and storage of fall protection equipment.
Participants will receive:
- Fall Protection Awareness wallet card and hard hat sticker.
- Better understanding and identification of fall hazards.